CBA Media Group began as a partnership between myself, Craig Amos, and longtime friend, Craig Blackmon. CBA bears the initials of both men. When my friend and partner departed I — for the sake of consistency and branding — retained the name.
As a youngster I was transferred to River Oaks Vanguard Elementary, school for the gifted and talented, and won the Rodeo Art Competition as a 4th grader open to grades K-6. Later studied fine art at Texas Southern University and commercial art at The Art Institute of Houston.
I have spent my entire adult life working in some capacity in visual communications for various large corporations and know this industry very well. As an entrepreneur, my client roster includes an impressive list of industry giants. For five years my top two clients were CenterAmerica Property Trust, the largest owner of commercial shopping centers in Houston and #13 in the nation, and Tilson Home Corporation with satellite offices throughout the state of Texas. Probably more impressive, however, are the hundreds of startups and non-profit organizations too numerous to mention that I have helped and offered advice. I make it my goal to be advisable and welcome your questions as well as your business.
Here are some career highlights:
• Created storyboard and oversaw production on two television commercials for Wynnwood Village Shopping Center, Dallas, among a wide array of graphic design projects for CenterAmerica Property.
• My company was the official visual communications firm responsible for all visual communications throughout the state of Texas for Tilson Home Corporation, including newspaper adverts, corporate brochures, marketing collateral, etc.
• Designed the COBE (College of Business & Education) and Pathway to Teaching brochures for Eastern Oregon University and worked directly with the Dean of Business
• Designed Annual Report for Schlumberger
• At age 20, painted indoor mural and illustrated a magazine advert which eventuated into an outdoor billboard for The Men’s Club