CBA Media Group began as a partnership between myself, Craig Amos (right), and longtime friend, Craig Blackmon. CBA bears the initials of both men. When Craig Blackmon departed to pursue other business ventures, for the sake of consistency and branding, I, Craig Amos, retained the name.
As a youngster I was transferred to River Oaks Vanguard Elementary, school for the gifted and talented, and won the Rodeo Art Competition as a 4th grader open to grades K-6. Later studied fine art at Texas Southern University and commercial art at The Art Institute of Houston.
I have spent my entire adult life working in some capacity in visual communications for various large corporations and know this industry very well. As an entrepreneur, my client roster includes an impressive list of industry giants, including CenterAmerica Property Trust, the largest owner of commercial shopping centers in Houston and #13 in the nation, and Tilson Home Corporation with satellite offices throughout the state of Texas. Probably more impressive, however, are the hundreds of startups and non-profit organizations too numerous to mention.
Today, I work with a select few talented photographers and writers whose ultimate goal is perfecting the fluid exchange between your story and the humans with whom you’re trying to connect.
DON’T TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT
Check out our design portfolio, and you’ll understand why we stay busy and receive rave reviews. We know every client is completely unique with unique needs and purposes. We treat them as such, and they love us for it. We’re sure you’ll agree that we’re the right artists for your needs.
Giving back assumes you’ve taken something … although we take very little, we do give back to the communities we surround ourselves in. The current non-profit organizations that we sponsor this year are:
Some career highlights:
• Created two television commercials for Wynnwood Village Shopping Center, Dallas, among a wide array of the graphic designer for five years for CenterAmerica Property Trust.
• The designer of choice for all graphic designs across the state of Texas for Tilson Home Corporation, including for satellite offices in Austin, San Antonio, etc.
• Designed the COBE (College of Business & Education) and Pathway to Teaching brochures for Eastern Oregon University and worked directly with the Dean of Business
• Selected to designed Annual Report for Schlumberger
• At age 20, illustrated a magazine advert which eventuated into an outdoor billboard for Baby-O Showgirls (now called The Men’s Club) and hand-painted an indoor mural tying-in the gameroom and night club.
YOU’RE IN LUCK: WE’RE SMALL!
When you pay a big company, you’re paying for expensive advertising, salaries, commissions, etc. When you hire us, you save 30-50% of those costs. We’re paid per project, so there are no salaries or commissions, and advertising? We do our own, which must be pretty good, since you found us.
CBA Media Group | ©Copyright 2018 | All rights reserved